True Connected Voice Vocal Student Premium Membership Program.
We are Extremely Excited today to introduce our Vocal Student Premium Membership Program. This program is designed to benefit you the singer. . And we are offering it in a way that has never been done before!
Using our unique style of training:
- Learn How To Sing Like Your Favorite Artists - Learn the secrets that successful professionals already know!
- Develop Control Over Your Voice - You CAN improve your performance AND be in control of your voice!
- Sing With Confidence - You will remove all of the fear and pressure of singing
- Increase Range & Power and Eliminate Strain - Sing any style you want with ease and comfort.
- Learn How To Mix Your Voice -Bridge Chest/Head Gap
- Avoid Vocal Fatigue- Increase your vocal stamina and save your voice
- Sing Healthy For Life -When you start conditioning your singing voice properly, you will no longer be bound by the restrictions you used to have to sing around
- Plus Much More!
What Is Included in My Membership?
As a premium member, your membership comes with one (1) voice lesson conducted via Skype or FaceTime, as well as many other benefits. Your lessons will be scheduled and confirmed through email. Your membership includes:
- 2 Monthly Voice Lessons
- Lesson Discounts
- Audio Exercises
- Premium Video Content
- Voice lessons tailored to your voice, designed to help you see results quickly and efficiently
- Discounts on Live Events
- Email Access To Our Vocal Coaches
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will It Take To Start Seeing Results? The length of time it takes to see results from this method can vary from student to student. Although usually most students see results in the first session, up towards within the first 2 weeks. It is recommended to give this new approach of training your voice at least 6 months to see true progress.
- I have taken voice lessons in the past, and I know how to sing from my diaphragm. What is different about your approach? Singing from your diaphragm is not the correct way to sing. Just because you push more air through your vocal chords, doesn’t mean you are not straining your voice. The key to great vocals comes from using less air.
- I am under the age of 18. Do I need my parents approval to join? Yes. If you are under 18, we prefer that a parent or legal guardian register you for your membership.
- I live in the Orlando area. Do you do in person lessons? Yes. If you live in the Orlando area we can meet in person and conduct a one on one lesson live.
- Do I have to commit to this program for a period of time? No. In fact we offer a risk free 30 day trial. At the end of 30 days, if you have not had a voice lesson, and are not interested in continuing the program, we will give you a full refund. If you have had a voice lesson, but are still unhappy at the end of 30 days, we will gladly cancel your membership.