How Does The True Connected Voice Method Work?
True Connected Voice is a methodical approach to singing, designed to train your voice and maximize your singing quality. Our approach is simple: condition your voice to sing easily and effortlessly, while expanding range, comfort and vocal health. This is accomplished by first establishing where you are and deciding where you want to go, vocally.
Through multiple series of vocal exercises, your vocal training begins with learning to relax your voice and the muscles you use to sing. You will also learn how to relax the muscles that are not required to sing, helping to prevent strain, wear and tear on your voice.
We will conduct voice lessons with you and provide you with the tools you need to condition your singing voice to operate smoothly and efficiently,providing you with an increase in range, and a decrease in vocal fatigue. You will learn the methods we use to keep our voices in shape and maintain good vocal health.
You are a vocal athlete.
Using our unique style of training:
- Learn How To Sing Like Your Favorite Artists – Learn the secrets that successful professionals already know!
- Develop Control Over Your Voice – You CAN improve your performance AND be in control of your voice!
- Sing With Confidence – You will remove all of the fear and pressure of singing
- Increase Range & Power and Eliminate Strain – Sing any style you want with ease and comfort.
- Learn How To Mix Your Voice –Bridge Chest/Head Gap
- Avoid Vocal Fatigue- Increase your vocal stamina and save your voice
- Sing Healthy For Life –When you start conditioning your singing voice properly, you will no longer be bound by the restrictions you used to have to sing around
- Plus Much More!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will It Take To Start Seeing Results? The length of time it takes to see results from this method can vary from student to student. Although usually most students see results in the first session, up towards within the first 2 weeks. It is recommended to give this new approach of training your voice at least 6 months to see true progress.
- I have taken voice lessons in the past, and I know how to sing from my diaphragm. What is different about your approach? Singing from your diaphragm is not the correct way to sing. Just because you push more air through your vocal chords, doesn’t mean you are not straining your voice. The key to great vocals comes from using less air.
- I am under the age of 18. Do I need my parents approval to join? Yes. If you are under 18, we prefer that a parent or legal guardian register you for your membership.
- I live in the Orlando area. Do you do in person lessons? Yes. If you live in the Orlando area we can meet in person and conduct a one on one lesson live.
- Do I have to commit to this program for a period of time? No. In fact we offer a risk free 30 day trial. At the end of 30 days, if you have not had a voice lesson, and are not interested in continuing the program, we will give you a full refund. If you have had a voice lesson, but are still unhappy at the end of 30 days, we will gladly cancel your membership.